A lowercase letter
A capital (uppercase) letter
A Special character(-!@#$%&.'^*_=+,<>/?)
Minimum 8 characters
Federal securities laws define the term Accredited Investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
A natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person's spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;
A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year
Holder in good standing of the Series 7, 65, or 82 licenses.
Other professional designation.
Are you an Accredited Investor?
Yes, I am Accredited.
No, I am not Accredited.
Please answer the questions below to verify your identity
In order to verify your identity, please upload a copy of your photo ID below.
Please email email@example.com for assistance / completing identity verification.
For non-US investors, please upload a copy of your passport.
Please enter the amount you would like to invest (must be divisible by $12.50)
Minimum investment is $200
Average Investment is approximately $700
Credit/Debit Card Information
Please upload any of the following documents to complete the verification:
- Income: W2's, 1099's or tax returns for the past two years to show your individual income exceeds $200,000 (or joint income exceeds $300,000) for each year.
- Assets: provide recent account statements or third party appraisals (must be dated within the last 3 months) that show the value of your assets exceed $1,000,000 excluding your primary residence.
- Professional Letter (must be dated within the last 3 months): provide an official written communication from a licensed CPA, attorney, investment advisor or registered broker-dealer, stating that the professional service provider has a reasonable belief that you are an Accredited Investor
- Or indicate if any of the following apply:
- Holder in good standing of the Series 7, 65, or 82 licenses.
Entities can be accredited using one of two methods:
- The entity holds at least $5 million in qualified assets; OR
For the first method, please provide account statements dated within the last 90 days showing these assets. For the second method, please provide an operating agreement or shareholder roster listing the entity's owners, as well as evidence of the owners' accreditation.
Please review all documents before subscribing to AFBC Reg A 2.
Credit/Debit Card Transfer